River Rafting in Cusco
RAFTING IN CUSCO
Duration: 3 hours approx.
Rapids: Class II and III (Quiquijana).
Class IV and V (Chuquikahuana)
During the rafting trip you will have the opportunity to
see really beautiful landscapes near Cusco, and have an exciting trip.
9:00 am. Pick up from hotel towards the river
Vilcanota located in the Sacred Valley. The guide will give
the lecture instruction and equipment needed for our
drop in inflatable rafts. Sail for 2 ½ hrs. some rapids
of Class II, III and IV, depending on the
section you've chosen, and we have:
- Quiquijana / Ollantaytambo: Class II, III (Operable the year).
- Chuquicahuana: Class III, IV, (Operable from December to April).
- After lunch, we return to Cusco, arriving at 5:00 pm. approximately.
The rapids are classified as follows:
- I-II Difficulty: Easy safe, something exciting.
- Difficulty III-IV: Good and exciting, with some risk.
- Difficulty V: Very exciting and risky, you need
a boat for additional security, can be a kayak or a boat.
- Difficulty VI: Risk tip, should not be run.
- Professional Rafting Guide English / Spanish.
- Lunch (meal, Dessert, Fruit, Hot and cold drinks, bread),
we also have options for vegetarians.
- Private Transportation.
- Digital Photo Service.
- Complete rafting.
- Bathing Suit.
- Sandals or slippers to enter the river shorts.
- Hat and sunscreen.
- water bottle and personal snacks.